Code of Conduct
The 3 R’s: Respect; Responsibility; Rights
Pupils are expected to behave as responsible members of the school community and abide by a simple code of conduct. Parents and carers are expected to support the school in the implementation of the code.
- to show respect and consideration at all times.
- to respect the school environment.
- to behave in a reasonable manner both in and out of school.
- to take responsibility for their own actions.
- to respect the rights of the school community.
Pupils and parents/carers are asked to sign the Home School Agreement which outlines the behaviours expected.
All reported incidents of bullying are dealt with promptly by staff in an attempt to eliminate it altogether. If your child appears to be distressed by the actions of other children, please let us know. Where a child persists in bullying or indulges in serious misconduct more formal disciplinary procedures may be introduced. These can result in exclusion.